Friday, September 26, 2008

Here Comes ... NaNoWriMo!!!!

While I have been bogged down with some technical research for my novel, I realized that NaNoWriMo is just around the corner. I do not think my current novel will be finished by December due to some major changes I have made in the story. In fact, while the story itself is tremendous and I cannot wait to get it to you, it may be time for a necessary diversion.

The last thing I want is for my major project to begin to feel like a burden. It is a fun and engaing story and it is my greatest desire to bring that excitment forward through the telling.

As such, I have a fun and exciting Western series that I plan as a sequel to the Civil War trilogy. I believe those books will be just as much fun to write and will not involve the degree of technical research as the trilogy. I believe you will find the first book in the sequel series in my quest for NaNoWriMo!!

No comments:

Favorite Books

  • Portals to Hell
  • To Die In Chicago
  • While God is Marching On

Favorite Movies

  • Dances With Wolves
  • Gettysburg
  • Glory
  • Master and Commander
  • Red Badge of Courage